1.8

Overview I have asked the California Clock Company (Kit-Cat) and emailed the owner (Woody) asking to refund me the 9.99 shipping charge and the $15.14 shipping charge to send the damaged clock back to the company, I have been ignored in my request.The California Clock Company never sent me an invoice stated a shipping policy nor does their website state this policy and it was clear from the emails and a couple of phone calls that all cost would be refunded to me including my personal shipping cost for a broken clock.

The clock cost $100.00 and was refunded however the $25.13 has not been refunded. Background I ordered a Kit-Cat clock from the California Clock Company (Kit-Cat) as a gift for my wife to open on Valentines Day. The clock was damaged in the box because of a poor choice in shipping from the owner of the California Clock Company. There was a very thin bubble wrap bag that was placed over the clocks box.

One cover on the box looks like it was dropped in shipping and a side was bent out. Inside the box the clocks bow-tie was off and scratched the face on the kit-Cat clock. All this can be seen in the photos I took before contacting the company. There was also a problem with the clock not working correctly when batteries where added.

I ordered the clock over the phone after a couple of emails back and forth with the companys Service Manager Jennifer. I sent her an email right after Valentines Day to let her know I needed to send the clock back for a replacement. She told me to ship it back to the company and they would replace it or refund my total payment. No replacement could be found and she asked me if I would like to get another clock from the companys website.

I said no and to please just refund my total cost and asked how the return shipping of the broken clock would be handled. She then stated that the California Clock Company (Kit-Cat) has a policy not to cover shipping cost. This was news to me as she never stated this in any emails or phone calls I had with her. She went as far as saying that all cost would be refunded when talking to her before.

I believe the owner is trying to cover his poor shipping that damaged the clock to begin with.The companys website (https://kit-cat.com/faqs/) doesnt even list this policy under their returns.

Review about: Clock.

I didn't like: I did not get a full refund on my broken order.

Had an Experience with Kit Cat Clock?

Comments